South Florida Fair Scholarships - ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS ONLY!
The South Florida Fair is proud to award $36,000 in scholarships annually to students who have exhibited a desire to further their education. Our purpose is to encourage young people, who might not otherwise have an opportunity, to pursue a college education.Download the scholarship application packet below. Read the instructions carefully.
It is a fillable PDF Form. When you open it on your computer you can type directly into the form
from your computer, but you must do a SAVE AS function-to save it as a different file name and
especially file location (i.e. desktop or separate folder) in order for it to contain the information when
printed. If hand written it must be legible.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
1. Application packet must be received by the Fair no later than midnight October 15, 2017.
2. This form and all supplemental items are to be submitted electronically attached to an e-mail
3. Include the form and named supplemental items as a single
4. Subject line: SFF College Scholarship Application.
5. Name the attachment: ScholarshipPacket-LastName-FirstName (ex. ScholarshipPacket-Smith-John).
6. E-Mail entries to email@example.com
If you have any questions or concerns, please call Lorie Stinson at (561) 790-5245