Over $13,000 in Scholarships!
Miss America qualified judges will select winners on the following criteria:
• Interview • Formal Wear • Talent • Swimsuit
Winner will receive:
• $5,000 Scholarship (college of choice)
• $5,000 Palm Beach Atlantic Scholarship
• $1,000 Cash and other prizes
• Entry into the Miss Florida Pageant 2017
• Official Miss America Crown & Trophy
How to Become a Contestant:
You have ideas and plans and goals – so much to offer the world – but how? Each year young women JUST LIKE YOU choose to compete in the Miss America System for a variety of reasons. Participation in the Miss America program not only helps young women pay for college and prepare for their careers, it also provides an opportunity for them to gain additional life experiences that include volunteerism and philanthropy.
Nationwide, participants volunteer over 500,000 hours annually and raise tens of thousands of dollars for local and national charitable organizations. To become Miss America, a contestant must first win a local competition like the Miss South Florida Fair Scholarship Pageant, and then compete to represent her state at the Miss Florida Pageant.
We will be awarding over $13,000 in scholarships at our pageant which will be held Saturday, January 13, 2018. There is no cost to compete in our program…all you need is commitment, perseverance, talent and ambition!
To compete in the Miss South Florida Fair Scholarship Pageant, you must:
• Be at least 17 years old and a senior in high school.
• Be no older than 24 years old as of December 31, 2018.
• Be a citizen of the United States.
• Be a resident or student residing in one of the following counties: Broward, Hendry, Martin, Okeechobee and Palm Beach.
• Be a high school senior or graduate, or have successfully received a GED.
• Must have a talent and be an amateur and not under contract with any talent agency or professional agent.
• Must never have been married or had a marriage annulled, never have been pregnant, and cannot be the adoptive parent of any child.
Send in your application NOW! We look forward to having you as part of our program!
How To Apply:
Please fill out the application below and upload a 4” x 6” photo (headshot) no later than 5:00 p.m., Wednesday, November 1, 2017.
For more information, contact:
Theresa LePore, Executive Director
Miss South Florida Fair Scholarship Pageant
Lisa Dudding, Entertainment Coordinator