Over $13,000 in Scholarships!
Miss America qualified judges will select winners on the following criteria:
• Interview • Formal Wear • Talent • Swimsuit
Winner will receive:
• $5,000 Scholarship (college of choice)
• $5,000 Palm Beach Atlantic Scholarship
• $1,000 Cash and other prizes
• Entry into the Miss Florida Pageant 2018
• Official Miss America Crown & Trophy
How to Become a Contestant:
You have ideas and plans and goals – so much to offer the world – but how? Each year young women JUST LIKE YOU choose to compete in the Miss America System for a variety of reasons. Participation in the Miss America Program not only helps young women pay for college and prepare for their careers, it also provides an opportunity for them to gain additional life experiences that include volunteerism and philanthropy.
Nationwide, participants volunteer over 500,000 hours annually and raise tens of thousands of dollars for local and national charitable organizations.
To become Miss America, a contestant must first win a local competition, like the Miss South Florida Fair/Miss Palm Beach County Scholarship Competition. She then competes in the Miss Florida Competition and, if she wins, she will represent Florida at the Miss America Competition.
We will be awarding over $13,000 in scholarships at our Competition which will be held Saturday, January 19, 2019. There is no cost to compete in
our Program…all you need is commitment, perseverance, talent and ambition!
To compete in the Miss South Florida Fair/Miss Palm Beach County Scholarship Competition, you must:
• Be at least 17 years old and a senior in high school
• Be no older than 25 years old as of December 31, 2019.
• Be a citizen of the United States.
• Be a resident or student residing in one of the following counties: Broward, Hendry, Martin, Okeechobee, and Palm Beach.
• Be a high school senior or graduate, or have successfully received a GED.
• Must have a stage talent and be an amateur and not under contract with any talent agency or professional agent.
• Must never have been married or had a marriage annulled, never have been pregnant, and cannot be the adoptive parent of any child.
We look forward to having you as part of our program!
DEADLINE TO APPLY WAS NOVEMBER 1, 2018
NEW APPLICATION WILL BE POSTED MID-AUGUST.