Admission & Ride Prices:
• Admission is free for children 10 and younger, in advance and at the gate! (Last year, it was 5 and younger.)
• Advance admission tickets are $10 for 11 years and older and may be used any day; at the gate will be $10, good Monday-Friday, and $15 on Saturday and Sunday (a $5 savings compared to last year)
• Ride Vouchers are $20 in advance, $25 at the gate Monday-Friday; and $35 at the gate Saturday & Sunday.
• PowerPass, which includes admission and unlimited rides on any one weekday, is returning and is just $25. Power Pass is only good Monday through Friday, and will be available for purchase in advance only. (a $10 savings vs. gate purchase)
Gold Pass Promotion and the return of the PowerPass
• From December 4-6, 2020 only, guests who purchase a $20 ride voucher, good Monday-Friday, will receive a free Gold Access Pass, a value up to $20, which allows fairgoers to move to the front of the line at a special checkerboard lane.
• The ever-popular PowerPass, which includes admission and unlimited rides on any one weekday, is returning and is just $25. If purchased during this same weekend of December 4-6, guests also will receive a free Gold Access Pass.
• The PowerPass will continue to be sold online (and only in advance) through Jan. 14, 2021 for $25.
• At the gate, the Gold Access Pass is $12 Monday-Thursday, except MLK Day; $20 Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Buying a ticket in advance or online once the Fair opens, allows for contactless admission and avoiding having to wait in long lines at the ticket booths. Guests with a ticket purchased online will show their barcode on their phone at the entrance gate.