2023 Theme: "DINO-MYTE"
Parade Guidelines are required to ensure the continued safety of our participants and our guests. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- The parade time averages 20 to 30 minutes start to finish.
- All chaperones / parents marching in the parade MUST BE in a matching group uniform or a t-shirt, (example: proud parent of a cheerleader, Twirler, Band, etc.)
- Only persons 18 & older with a valid driver’s license will be permitted to drive a vehicle in the parade.
- Only the driver of any vehicle transporting approved parade participants will be given Fair admission. All other occupants must purchase an admission ticket. If you would like to purchase tickets and receive a group rate for 30 guests or more, contact Tim Pachis for group sales. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individual tickets for parents/family not participating in the parade can be purchased at the Main gate.
- Strollers are not permitted in the parade.
- No giveaways can be distributed during the parade without prior approval.
- There is absolutely no throwing of items permitted.
- All animal entries must have lead walkers and pooper scoopers.
- Re-entry will only be possible with a hand stamp supplied at the staging area before the parade begins.
will only be ONE chaperone/parent ticket issued per 5 children participating
under the age of 18)
Only persons 18 and older with a valid driver’s license & insurance will be permitted to drive in the parade.
(Combined vehicle and float not to exceed
30’ length and 11’ height)
Number of parades
Please indicate 2nd and 3rd choice below
Questions or concerns:
South Florida Fair & Expo Center
P.O. Box 210367
West Palm Beach, FL 33421-0367
As our guest, you are required to comply with our guidelines and safety rules and are cautioned to heed all warnings. The Fair reserves the right to remove your group from future participation in our parades if guidelines are not followed.