South Florida Fair & Palm Beach County Expositions, Inc.
ITHINK FINANCIAL VIP BOX CONCERT seats Drawing by Chance
No Purchase or Contribution Necessary to Enter or Win
1. Eligibility: This Drawing by Chance is offered only in the State of Florida to legal residents at least 18 years old. Employees, Trustees, Officers and Directors of South Florida Fair & Palm Beach County Expositions, Inc., ("Sponsor"), participating prize provider(s), their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and their advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of the households of such Employees, Trustees, Officers and Directors (whether or not related) are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. Email: Should you download and install the South Florida Fair & Palm Beach County Expositions, Inc. app to participate in this Drawing by Chance, by submitting the registration form and acknowledging receipt of the confirmation email you will opt-in to receive email or other communications from South Florida Fair & Palm Beach County Expositions, Inc. You may subsequently opt-out of the receipt of such email or communications by following the directions in the email or contacting that site. Your opt-out status will not affect your participation or chances to win in this Drawing by Chance. During the Promotional Period, however, you may nevertheless receive emails which South Florida Fair & Palm Beach County Expositions, Inc. deems related to the Drawing by Chance and related programs.
3. Promotional Period: Promotion begins on January 14, 2022 at 12 Noon Eastern Time (EST), and ends on January 30, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. (EST) ("Promotional Period").
4. Entry: There is only one way to enter:
a. Between January 14 and January 30, 2022 access, obtain, and complete this form by downloading the South Florida Fair Official App on your smartphone from the Apple store or the Google Play store.
b. For one entry into the drawing, simply complete the Drawing by Chance form in the app and hit the submit button.
c. All entries must be complete with your legal name, zip code, and email address. By registering you agree that you would like to receive more information about South Florida Fair & Palm Beach County Expositions, Inc. (You may opt-out of the receipt of such information at anytime by following the instructions in the email or as indicated on the web site). Entries must be received and recorded by Sponsor's computer by 09:59:59 a.m. January 30, 2022 (EST). Any other attempt at Internet or email entry is void.
No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries or email; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, smartphone, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or technical failures, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information.
5. Prize/Odds: One (1) Prize Package, consisting of six (6) VIP Box tickets for a mutually agreed concert in 2022 at the iThink Financial Amphitheatre in Palm Beach County, Florida, value estimated at approximately $4,000. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited by law. Concert dates subject to availability.
6. General Conditions: A random drawing will occur at the South Florida Fair & Palm Beach County Expositions, Inc. fairgrounds located at 9067 Southern Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL 33416 on January 30, 2022 at Noon, EST. Winner need not to be present to win. Winner will be notified by telephone or email, within 72 hours after drawing (Noon EST to Noon EST.) Winner will be required to complete, execute and return a mutually agreed upon Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 10 business days of notification. Failure to return the documents timely, or if the prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found not to be eligible, or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification will result. By accepting the prize, where permitted by law, winner grants to Sponsor, and those acting pursuant to Sponsor's authority (and agree to confirm said grant in writing) the right to use and publish his/her name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, worldwide, and on the World Wide Web, without notification, review or approval. Winner shall be responsible for reporting and payment of all applicable taxes associated with the receipt, use and ownership of the prize. The prize shall be non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitutions or cash in lieu of prize is allowed, except that prize is subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Further, participants release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective Trustees, Directors, Officers, Employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Drawing by Chance related activity, or participation in this Drawing by Chance.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to: be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Drawing by Chance or app; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in violation of the terms of the app stores, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using any such method. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Drawing by Chance at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
7. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users, tampering, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Drawing by Chance and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access the web site. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Drawing by Chance or downloading or copying materials from or use of the web site. If, for any reason, the Drawing by Chance or a drawing is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Drawing by Chance, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winner(s) for the Drawing by Chance, from entries received prior to the action taken, or in such other manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor and in compliance with Florida law. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, TRUSTEES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITE www.SouthFloridaFair.com OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to the value of the prize awarded in the Drawing by Chance, but in no event attorneys' fees; and under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Drawing by Chance, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and any and all proceedings shall take place in Palm Beach County, FL.
9. Winners List: For the winner’s name, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: South Florida Fair & Palm Beach County Expositions, Inc., Inc. “VIP Box Concert Seats” Drawing by Chance Winner, P.O. Box 210367, West Palm Beach, FL 33421. The winner’s name may also be posted at www.SouthFloridaFair.com