Saturday, February 2, 2019
A special costume contest just for Kids!
Open to all ages 11 and under. There will be no pre-judging. Contestants can enter in store bought or home made costumes.
Awards will be given for the following Categories:
- Best in Show
- Best Individual (under 5 years old)
- Best Individual (5 – 8 years old)
- Best Individual (9 – 11 years old)
- Best Group
1. One entry per person. No separate entries from the same person.
2. This contest is only open to children 11 years or younger. Parents may walk the stage with their children.
3. There is a limit of 50 entries.
4. All costumes must come from an established cartoon, comic book, tv show, or movie.
5. All contestants must fill out the entry form
6. No harmful or potentially harmful materials will be allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: water, cigarettes, flames, fireworks, silly string, and any other substance that can be fired, launched, or dripped.
What to expect at the contest:
When you arrive at the Fair, there will be a table located to the side of the Community Stage. This is where all questions regarding the competition can be answered, and where you will need to go to sign up and/or check in.
Who can enter?
All kids who have purchased an admission ticket to the South Florida Fair can enter this contest. Participants can enter as individuals or in groups (up to 10 per group).
How do I sign up for the contest?
There are two ways to register for the competition:
(1) Register Online below. This is the most preferred method.
You will receive an email confirmation with your contestant #. When you get to the show, you will need to sign in at the check-in table, located to the side of the Community Stage, where you will be given further instructions.
(2) Register On-Site. Show up to the contest location (Community Stage) at least 30 minutes before it starts to check in and get registered.
Everyone is invited to enter, and participation is FREE!
Entry Form is published below.