1. All foods will be judged on appearance, texture, taste, and procedure.
2. Recipe MUST accompany entry and MUST include entrant’s name.
3. Canning dates must be on jars.
4. All jars must be regulation canning jars only, using 2 pc. lids. No paraffin or sealing will be permitted. Broken seals will be disqualified.
5. All entries must be entered on disposable plates.
6. Juniors will be judged separately in all categories.
7. Restrictive diet foods will be judged separately in all categories.
8. Judging will be the same day as entries are submitted, and awards will be presented immediately following judging.
9. Judging area will be open to the public.
10. Entries will not be returned at close of judging.
11. Recipes become the property of the South Florida Fair.
NOTE: Please keep in mind when entering we have NO refrigeration.