Media Credential Application for events hosted by the South Florida Fair & Palm Beach County Expositions, Inc.
Before you apply, please review the following media terms and conditions in its entirety. If you meet the minimum requirements, complete this application and submit. We will email you once we receive your application request to confirm that it was sent successfully.
This is an application only and upon review, we will notify you of your status. For more information about upcoming events, visit www.southfloridafair.com. Please note that this application only applies to events actually organized and hosted by the South Florida Fair & Palm Beach County Expositions, Inc. (Fair) and not its lessees. If you are not sure which events the Fair hosts, you may call the Fair’s office at (561) 793-0333 for clarification before applying.
Application deadline: Must be received five days in advance of requested coverage day
Please review the following media criteria:
Media Passes are not for personal use. Passes are to be used only by members of the working media and must have verifiable identification. Organizations that abuse this policy will be removed from future media credential lists. No children are allowed to use these passes. Online publications/websites will be limited to two passes per outlet; bloggers will be limited to one.
Print media includes local, regional and national newspapers and magazines. Newsletters are not included.
Radio includes AM, FM and satellite radio stations. TV includes networks and their affiliates and cable TV stations.
Online publications, websites and bloggers must meet all of the following minimum requirements:
- Active for the past 12 months
- Original content updated on a regular basis
- At least one verifiable social media account with more than 1,000 followers. Accounts include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Tumblr.
• High school applications must be submitted by the faculty advisor and college applications must be submitted by the editor.
• For events with concerts,
all interviews, photography and videography must be approved through the artist’s management and the Fair. Coverage must be for news coverage purposes only; not for commercial purposes.
• For those media outlets approved to receive media passes, you agree to email us a link to your coverage if it appears online. If the story appears in print, please provide us with the date in which the coverage appears so that we may obtain a copy. Mailed copies are appreciated.Please double check your application before submitting. Once you have submitted your application request, you will receive an email confirming it was sent successfully. Please note this is an application only. We will notify you of your status upon review of your application.