The South Florida Fair is full of time-tested traditions, but there’s always enough new things each year to keep the 17-day event fresh. Here’s a look at what’s new:
- Entries close December 1 for paper entries, online submissions will have an extended deadline until Midnight, December 13.
- The mandatory Youth Livestock Ethics and Animal Care Workshops are being offered as Zoom workshops as well as on-site workshops.
- Angus Shows are all blow & go shows
- 2021 Fair accepts Purple papered LIM-Flex animals that are 60 percent Limousin or better
- Poultry Best Decorated Floor Pen Competition is Back!