The 2018 South Florida Fair is January 12 - 28.
Please read our NEW Parade Guidelines before applying for participation.
Parade Guidelines are required to ensure the continued safety of our participants and our guests. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- The parade time averages 20 to 30 minutes start to finish.
- All chaperones/parents marching in the parade MUST BE in a matching group uniform or a t-shirt, (example: proud parent of a cheerleader, Twirler, Band, etc.)
- Only persons 18 & older with a valid driver’s license will be permitted to drive a vehicle in the parade.
- Only the driver of any vehicles transporting approved parade participants will be given Fair admission. All other occupants must purchase an admission ticket. If you would like to purchase tickets and receive a group rate for 30 guests or more, contact Tim Pachis for group sales. Email: email@example.com
- Individual tickets for parents/family not participating in the parade can be purchased in advance at any Palm Beach County Publix store until January 11 at a discounted price. Regular price tickets can be purchased at the Main gate on or after January 12.
- Strollers are not permitted in the parade.
- No giveaways can be distributed during the parade without prior approval.
- There is absolutely no throwing of items permitted.
- All animal entries must have lead walkers and pooper scoopers.
- Re-entry will only be possible with a hand stamp supplied at the staging area before the parade begins.
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE MAILED.
To participate, fill the online application below as soon as it becomes available