How to Enter
● Review this Competition Handbook to see which division and class your entry is eligible to compete in. Follow the easy steps listed below to enter.
● Complete the form. Click the submit button and maker sure you are brought to the thank you for registering page.
● Everyone must register as a new exhibitor each year.
● When registering, please verify all information is correct. Please pay special attention to capitalization, full names of cities/counties and use proper spelling (no abbreviations).
● No more than ten (10) Individual plants per person will be accepted for judging.
● Exhibitors can enter a variety of different species in one genus. No duplication of species allowed.
Container and Collections:
No more than three (3) containers and collections per person may be submitted for judging, however only one (1) entry per class.
Exhibitors can enter all five (5) special competitions, however only one (1) entry per class.
NAME OF PLANT (BOTANICAL AND COMMON NAME)