Approximately 135 acres comprise the real property commonly referred to as the "Fairgrounds". In 1957, Palm Beach County gave the Fair 100 acres at its present site but later took back 20 acres for the stockade. This contribution was made in consideration of the Fair agreeing to relocate from John Prince Park in order that the County could vie for a state university (PBCC). The space available on the Fairgrounds for trade shows and exhibits exceeds 200,000 square feet.
View Google Map
Events at this location