Here’s what to expect for the 2021 South Florida Fair’s Market Animal Auction:
• NEW LUNCHEON TIME/LOCATION: The auction buyers catered luncheon will be held in Yesteryear Village, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. This event is only for last year’s buyers.
• NEW AUCTION TIME: The auction begins at 1 p.m. in the Farm Credit Show Arena.
• NEW AUCTION FORMAT: The auction will be a hybrid of on-site and on-line real time bidding.
Buyers wanting to exercise the use of on-line bidding are encouraged to register no later than January 15, 2021 at www.cattleinmotion.com
• NEW AUCTION FORMAT: All auction animals will be sold by the head, and NOT by the pound.
• NEW AUCTION SALE ORDER: Market Hogs will be sold first, Pullets second, and Market Steers third.
• CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM: Please complete and e-mail the enclosed form to email@example.com no later than January 15, 2021. This form is required for all purchases made through the Cattle in Motion website for on-line bidding payments.
• PROCESSING FEES: All processing instructions and payments must be made directly with Cut-rite Outback LLC at 772-473-2326 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The South Florida Fair will be abiding by all safety social distancing measures.
Masks are required to be worn. No food or beverages allowed inside the Agriplex.