Yesteryear Village Outdoor Living History Park, in coordination with state and local government and public health officials, is taking careful steps in welcoming you back. To help safeguard your health and safety, and the health and safety of all our guests, staff and volunteers, we’ve made some important changes
you need to know about before visiting. The South Florida Fair is enforcing a Mandatory Mask Policy. No mask, no entry.
WHAT YESTERYEAR VILLAGE OUTDOOR LIVING HISTORY PARK IS DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Daily capacity is limited to provide for physical distancing.
- Online ticket purchase is required to manage capacity limits and minimize touch points at the entrance.
- All Yesteryear Village staff members and volunteers are required to wear face masks while working.
- ALL guests are REQUIRED to wear masks as per Palm Beach County emergency order. Masks are available for purchase at the Welcome Center and the General Store.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations and hand washing stations are located throughout the Outdoor Living History Park including at the entry, exit, and restrooms.
- Additional signage placed in several locations in Yesteryear Village will help everyone remain six feet apart and remind them about wearing the mask.
- The Village has been split in 5 Zones. Guests MUST follow the suggested tour start on the passport provided in the Welcome Center to ensure physical distancing.
- Not all dwellings have a dedicated volunteer to interact with guests, however, the majority of the exhibits are available for viewing.
- Each building will have specific capacity limitations. Signage outside each building will inform our guests of those limitations.
- Yesteryear Village maintains its high standards of cleanliness and all high-touch point surfaces like doors, railings, restrooms, and all surfaces will continuously be cleaned.