Bring on your holiday spirit! Our historic buildings will be minimally decorated indicative of the time portrayed in Yesteryear Village. Admission: $10 Adults (ages 12 and up); $7 Seniors and children (6 – 11); Free for ages 5 and under
- Visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus at 12:30pm and 5pm
- Listen to classic Christmas carols brought to you by the Girl Scouts
- Don’t forget your cameras! There will be plenty of photo ops
- Throughout the day, Christmas crafts/make & take at specific location
- Contest: best decorated Gingerbread house; school age participants only. Gingerbread houses must be delivered by 11 AM ~ no prior registration needed. Judging at 1:30 PM. Please take houses home after contest commences. Size: no larger than 12 x 12 x 12 x 12 (perfect “square”). Participants who bring in their most festive decorated Gingerbread House will be entered in a drawing. Winner will receive tickets to the 2020 South Florida Fair.
Performances by the Young Singers of Palm Beach County and the strings of South Florida
Visit the No Name Corral to see farm animals up close and personal!