Watch for other fun events in Yesteryear Village!
• Special art exhibits (Florida history; old fashions & period dresses; Black History month; Patrick Smith: A Land remembered; Harvey Oyer; etc.)
• Blacksmith demonstrations
• Weaving/spinning and sewing demonstrations
• Stained glass crafts
• Mosaic crafts
• “History talks” with long-time residents
• Intergenerational day: “then and now” with senior volunteers and youth
• Music: in church; roving, etc.
• Car shows
9067 Southern Blvd., West Palm Beach. Enter Gate 3 or 12 to Archway Gate.
Call 561-795-3110 for details.
Yesteryear Village, a Living History Park is open to the public Thursdays – Saturdays from 10 am – 4 pm.
Days and times of operation are subject to change due to special events held on the grounds