Become a South Florida Fair Sponsor!
GET YOUR "FAIR" SHARE OF EXPOSURE!
WHY BECOME A SPONSOR:
Back in 1912, a group of local business leaders headed by W.W. Blackmer thought it would be wise to promote the region’s number one industry, agriculture. The idea they planted was the creation of the Palm Beach County Fair and Exposition, a seed that sprouted and survived a Great Depression, two World Wars and rapidly changing socio-economic times. Today, the South Florida Fair is not only the oldest local event in the community, but also the largest; drawing well over a half million visitors each January.
This past January, the Fair celebrated 100 years with a tantalizing blend of customer-favorite shows, events and activities together with new promotions to more fully involve the public in the centennial celebration.
The excitement begins January 18, 2013 and continues for 17 days. South Florida Fair is the perfect setting for:
• Turn-key, integrated consumer and trade promotions.
• Title opportunities of Fairground facilities.
• Retail extensions and sweepstakes
• On-site display, sales, sampling and contests.
• Broadcast, print, and web site links and overlays.
• Major corporate co-sponsorships and cross-promotions.
We have a variety of sponsorship opportunities for your company to consider, but we can also develop a customized program that will put your company in the spotlight.
Contact our Sponsorship Department now!